For projects that require special consideration of wind and wind comfort we can support you with targeted simulations. Our service for architectural wind analytics includes simulation and wind engineering support for all architectural projects that involve wind in some way, especially for high-rise buildings, exposed locations, windy areas, high terraces but basically all (commercial) real estate that includes accessible outdoor areas.
Also ground level structures like esplanades, outdoor dining areas, arcade shopping and similar venues as well as semi-enclosed spaces like sport stadiums that are partly exposed to wind and weather can be covered by such simulations. We help you to design spaces that just feel right, free of hazardous wind conditions, safe and comfortable to customers and the public.
- Wind and wind comfort including the influence of surrounding buildings and terrain
- 16 or 32 wind directions using at least 10 years of historical wind data for the location
- Wind comfort around the year and a detailed view on seasons with outside use
- Inclusion of variable shading installations, solar radiation and reflected radiation
- Optionally including wind-driven rain
- Optionally including odor dispersion e.g. from kitchen ventilation
- Optionally including wind gusts to assess peak-wind values
When designing open spaces, location and look are not everything. With our help it is easy to also get the feel right. Commercial real estate with open spaces profits from wind comfort analysis to design spaces that can be used without restriction all year round, that feel comfortable and invite to linger. We can also analyze wind-driven rain impact areas for partly roofed spaces and include thin structures like sun-shading in our calculations.
Design a shady meadow with a cool breeze instead of another unpleasant heat island in a sea of concrete.
Get in contact with our form below or try our cost estimator to get a first quote for your project!