We provide essential pedestrian wind comfort information on open spaces. Wind comfort criteria are defined following the modern standard definition according to NEN 8100, with additional categorization according to your needs. Our analysis is based on long-term1 statistical wind data for your location, including individual Weibull2 wind velocities for 16 or 32 wind directions.
We fully support terrain, including steep areas like cliffs, roughness zoning and also all wind-related effects caused by trees, hedges and similar wind obstacles. Thin structures like shading, awnings and openings (e.g. thoroughfares) are also fully supported.
What you get:
- NEN 8100 wind comfort for 16 or 32 distinct wind directions
- Wind comfort 1.5m above terrain following any slope
- Wind comfort for elevated structures like terraces, balconies, etc.
- Overlapping areas supported e.g. underneath and above a roofed structure
Simulation directly from the architectural model without remodelling
- High-performance computing, usually completed overnight
- High-fidelity simulation supporting accurate architecture models
3D results to import into your software or to share online with a simple link
In short, we support your project with highly accurate, state-of-the-art wind comfort simulation. We are fast, uncomplicated, use international standards and offer competitive pricing. Use the form below to get in contact!